Sunday 19 July 2015

Today I have been looking through my wool stash (which is quite large) and coming across various works in progress which I had put asidefor a while or just completly forgotten about!

I will start with posting a few of them over the next few days.

 The first one that I am keen to finish is a shawl I am knitting in SCHOPPEL Crazy Zauberall sock yarn in colour 1537.
The yarn is 75% virgin wool and 25% Nylon.  The shawl is knitted in individual mitred squares on 4mm needles that are knitted together as you go along. I just love the rich autumn colours. I bought the kit for this shawl last November at the Knit and Stitch show in Harrogate. The pattern is from www.knitncaboodle.co.uk www.knitncaboodle.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful colour way. Can't wait to see this done. It is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete